Saturday, November 8, 2008

Open letter to the White House

To: comments@whitehouse.gov
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:58 PM
Subject: Regarding Security

To The White House:

Although I am a conservative republican and did not vote for Mr. Obama I am can not help but be excited that an African American will be in the White House. I have lived through the Civil Rights Era and my husband was in Viet Nam. Those were bad times for our nation and now we will be be facing even harder times.

I implore the powers to be from the Secret Service to the CIA and, FBI. to not drop the ball in security as it did with 9/11. Please protect Mr. Obama and his family. I also implore the democratic party not to drop the Patriot's Act because we need that system more than ever. If we had it in place before 9/11 that horror would never have happened. Thank you and be blessed.

Estelle P. Shrum
www.Heisthword.com

No comments: