Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TWELVE LIES OF THE DEVIL

1. Cowardly - “The best thing to do when Christ and His church are criticized is to keep silent. Critics might get angry if you speak up, or you may make your freinds mad.”

2. Foolishness - I’ll try anything once.”

3. Popular - “Go ahead, everyone else is doing it.”

4. Indifference - “I’m tired after working all day and cannot attend church services.”

5. Deceit - “It makes no difference what one believes as long as he is sincere.”

6. Pride - “If I become a Christian, my friends will think I’ve become a religious fanatic. I don’t like to be laughed at.”

7. Foolishness - “ One drink will never hurt anybody.”

8. Excuses - I’m afraid to discuss the Bible with others. Anyway, they won’t listen.”

9. Apostasy - “What difference does it make whether we follow the New Testament or not?”

10. Heartache - “I have never cheated on my spouse before but everybody does. No one will ever find out about this one time.”

11. Hypocrisy - “When we go home from college on weekends, we go to church so the home folks will think we are faithful at school.”

12. Opinions - “One church is as good as another; therefore, attend the church of your choice, as long as it makes you feel good.”


2 Corinthians 2:11
“Least Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”

John 8:44
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth., because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

1 Corinthians 3:18“Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.”

No comments: