WHY SHOULD WE PRAY? – WHAT DOES IT DO FOR ME?
1. God tells us to pray.
2. Prayer acknowledges God.
3. Prayer communicates with God and exercises our relationship.
4. Prayer sets an example for our children.
5. Prayer strengthens our relationship with God.
6. Prayer changes our view of God.
7. Prayer changes us.
8. Prayer changes our attitude.
9. Prayer changes our speech.
10. Prayer changes how we see others.
11. Prayer changes our destiny.
12. Prayer gives us peace of spirit.
13. Prayer gives us peace in our soul.
14. Prayer allows the Holy Spirit to dwell in us.
15. Prayer gives us God’s nature to love the brethren.
Sometimes our prayers are not answered and sometimes we don’t get what we want, but we get what we need.
Matthew 7:7,8 & 21:22. Isaiah 30:19, 1 John 5:14,15. Jeremiah 29:12, Isaiah 65:24, Job 22:27. Mark 11:24. (MANY MORE)