What is the National Right to Work Committe?
It was founded in 1955, it is a nonprofit, non partisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to the princile that all Americans must have the right to join a union if they choose to, but none should ever be forced to affiliate with a union in order to get or keep a job.
So what has happened and who has caused it? Is this the way it should be?
1. Exemption from prosecution for union violence.
2. Exemption from anti-monopoly laws.
3. Power to force employees to accept unwanted union representation.
4. Power to collect forced union dues.
5. Unlimited, undisclosed electioneering.
6. Ability to strong-arm employers into negotiations.
7. Right to trespass on an employer's private property.
8. Ability of strikers to keep jobs despite refusing to work.
9. Union-only cartels on construction projects.
10. Government funding of forced unionism.