Saturday, April 18, 2009

TEN EXCUSES WHY WE DON'T COME TO JESUS

THIS IS WHAT SATAN TELL US...

1. Now is not a good time – I can do it tomorrow, or maybe later.
2. I have never been baptized, and don't really need to be.
3. I am too young to worry about it now. I have my whole life in front of me.
4. I am too old to change.
5. I am afraid I might fall away and fail.
6. I will not be forgiven for the awful sins I have done.
7. I am already a good person.
8. I wouldn’t know what to say.
9. I am just a visitor in the church. I don’t want to get involved.
10. I don’t want to change my life style, and I like who I am.

Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou are an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

No comments: